Porsche 996 Carrera 2 3.4 Coupe (Aerokit)
Porsche 996 Carrera 2 3.4 Manual (Factory Aerokit)
1999 (S) registration, genuine C16 UK specification car - just 76473 miles from new -private registration of C2 XAA included in sale
Finished in special order Zenith blue metallic with Metropole blue partial leather sports interior
Superb service record with 10 main dealer Porsche services and 10 by independent Porsche specialists. This car has been meticulously maintained having been serviced regularly by ourselves for the last 10 years - the original service book has been completed and the stamps now run into a second book.
A major service has just been completed, including four brand new Pirelli Porsche N rated tyres and 12 month MOT - No advisories. The car wants for nothing. This car has also had the all important LN Engineering ceramic IMS bearing fitted (at the same time as the clutch was replaced at 74641 miles).
Superb factory specification (this car is as close to a GT3 you can get without actually spending GT3 level money)...
• M030 - Sports suspension group (-10mm)
• XAA - 996 Cup Aerokit (with the matching C2 XAA plate)
• XSC - Porsche embossed crests in headrests
• X47 - Gearshift in carbon / aluminium / leather
• X54 - Stainless steel tailpipes
• X58 - Handbrake in carbon / aluminium / leather
• X70 - Stainless steel sill covers with "Carrera" script
• X71 - Aluminium painted instrument dials
• 220 - 40% locking differential (rare option)
• 222 - Traction control system
• 224 - Automatic limited slip differential (another rare option)
• 375/376 - Sports seats with hardback shells
• 413 - Turbo look alloy wheels
• 436 - 3 spoke leather sports steering wheel with airbag
• 490 - Porsche sound package
• 659 - Trip computer
Supplied with Porsche Certificate of Authenticity.
Additional carbon fibre trim has been fitted to the centre console and dash and mesh grilles added to the front spoiler to prevent build up of materials that may corrode the engine cooling and aircon radiators. A genuine Porsche sports exhaust was dealer fitted whilst in possession of the first owner, but whilst this has long since been replaced by a modified standard system, the original wiring and vacuum lines remain in place should a future owner wish to refit a genuine Porsche system.
Becker Grand Prix Radio
This really is a very special one off car presented in absolutely beautiful condition throughout
For sale at Steve Bull Specialist Cars a family run independent Porsche Specialist in Devizes, Wiltshire - Established for over 25 years, For any advice, questions or to arrange a test drive please do not hesitate to contact us. Porsche or premium marque part exchanges welcome, Please note not all our vehicles are held on site